Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Sock Yarn Colors

Ok, so this morning we had a mini photo shoot of the new colors.  I say "we" because my shadow trusty assistant supervisor was making sure I got it right.







I actually owe him a thank you.  It was seeing him sunning himself in the window that made me realize how much better the light was over there.  I've never used the ledge as a place to put the yarn but it seems to have worked out quite well.  I dyed a new batch of "Sophisticated Schoolgirl" and also did six new colors.  Check out the colorway page for a look.  I will be doing additional posts with notes on the new colors later.  This evening or tomorrow I will be doing a few more new colors.  If you are really craving a particular color and I haven't done it yet, just let me know and I will make sure it happens in the next round of dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment