Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Calico Cat

The last of the new colors for the Fall and Winter of 2010 (so far...hopefully there will be more) is "Calico Cat"

I plan on doing more versions of orange, black, and white for a couple of reasons.  First, Halloween.  Second, I know a lot of people who are fans of Scott Sigler and this color scheme plays prominently in his book "The Rookie" as they are the colors of the Kraken team. Many of these folks have football jerseys and I thought it would be fun for them to be able to make socks and/or other accessories to match. Third, I just love calico cats.  Yes, I am that weird sometimes.

This first version is designed to be mostly orange with speckled stripes of black, grey, and white swirling around the sock.

A rich true orange with highlights of black, grey, and white.













Perfect colors for Sigler fans or Holloween!






















I love the thinness of the black/grey/white stripes!






















That's it for new colors for now...
I have tons more color combinations and patterns swirling around in this crazy head of mine.  Hopefully I will find more time in the coming weeks as the kids go back to school to make some more of these a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment