Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Balticon Time!

It's that magical time of year again...

I have been up to my eyeballs in yarn, dye, and podcast goodness.  It's time for my favorite project of the year, namely the Balticon Limited Edition Colorways.  I will do separate posts for each of the colorways to talk about the inspiration, what I was going for, and the thoughts behind some of the creative choices I made.  And, there will be a post about ordering information...all of this over the next day or so.

And, a photo gallery will be up on the Balticon 2012 page as usual.  Without further ado...here are all of the colors for 2012.  I hope you enjoy knitting with them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.  I hope to see you at Balticon this year.



In the center is "Very Scary Art" and then clockwise from the upper right is "Enemy Lines", "Secret Lair:, "Street", "Eye of the Quyth", "Whelkies", and "Stark"


At the top is "Very Scary Art"; across the middle from left to right are: "Eye of the Quyth", "Whelkies", "Enemy Lines", "Secret Lair", and "Street"; and on the bottom is "Stark".

No comments:

Post a Comment