Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Lovelyarns Limited Edition Colorway Is Now Available

The first Limited Edition (LE) colorway for the Lovelyarns shop in Baltimore is now available!!  The shop colors are a soft mint green and lavender.  Sue decided to use those colors (or my approximations) and add some turquoise for pizazz.  I used a new light green I had just got (love it!) and created a special lavender from my usual stock colors.  The new lavender has been named "Lovely" rather aptly I think.  Turquoise is turquoise...one of my favorite colors and the bane of my dyeing existence (somehow it gets everywhere no matter what precautions I take) but I still love it unconditionally.  Anyway, the end result is awesome (if I do say so myself).  I used twice as much green and lavender as the turquoise and dyed it in such a way as to produce what seems to be becoming one of my signature color characteristics...swirling stripes.  





































































846 W. 36th Street      Baltimore, MD 21211
(410) 662 - YARN (9276)
Email: lovelyarns@verizon.net

Owner: Sue Caldwell


Store Hours
Closed Mon & Tues
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11:00--5:30
Saturday 11:00--6:00
Sunday 11:00--4:00

No comments:

Post a Comment