Sunday, April 17, 2011

Balticon Pricing

Girls' Rules as dyed on Twitpic

If it pleases the royal court, may I present "Empress Sw... on Twitpic

These are the first photos of "Girls' Rules (top) and "Empress Sword (bottom). They are the next two LE Balticon colorways.


I have worked out the pricing for the Balticon colorways. As of right now, I am planning on doing 8 different colors. Last year I did 5. Similarly to last year, orders will initially be limited to just one skein of each color until a specific date. After that time, if any skeins are still available I will sell them without restriction. All colors will be first come first serve and they will be able to be pre-ordered starting some time in May. The date will be decided shortly. For now, here is the pricing structure. I am once again offering some pretty sweet deals for those of you interested in more than just one color.

One color $22
Two colors $20 each for a total of $40 and a savings of $4
Three colors $19 each for a total of $57 and a savings of $9
Four colors $18 each for a total of $72 and a savings of $16
Five colors $17 each for a total of $85 and a savings of $25 
Six colors $16 each for a total of $96 and a savings of $36
Seven colors $15 each for a total of $105 and a savings of $49


All eight colors at $14 each for a total of $112 and a whopping savings of $64 off my regular retail prices!!  That's almost like getting 3 skeins for free!

So, keep watching this space. I will be dyeing more of these special colorways each week now that Balticon is just around the corner. Once they are all dyed I will be reskeining and photographing them and creating the special colorway page for this year and then it will be time for the pre-orders. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to get your order in before the con and I will again hand deliver them at Balticon for those of you that will be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment